Zombies!!!

Eragon

Eragon Shadeslayer & Demo
Zombies!!!

scientist have found proof of reanimation it is a disease that stops the heart but keeps the brain dormant the only way to destroy them is by destroying the brain there have been "outbreaks" of them all through time many didn't turn out well the worst part about them is they never tier so they go none stop towards food (anything with blood) So what do you think about this?

DLegend

Give me the proof and I will believe it. Zombies are just part of fairy tales that gone bad. I have another view about zombies in real life, they are the people who don't have hearts and doesn't care about other people but themselves. :)

There has been a small outbreak of �zombism� in a small town near the border of Laos in North-Eastern Cambodia.
The culprit was discovered to be mosquitoes native to that region carrying a new strain of Malaria which thus far has a 100 percent mortality rating killing victims in fewer than 2 days.

After death, this virus is able to restart the heart of it�s victim for up to two hours after the initial demise of the person where the individual behaves in extremely violent ways from what is believe to be a combination of brain damage and a chemical released into blood during �resurrection.�

Cambodian officials say that the outbreak has been contained and the public has no need to worry.

General Ary Serey had this to say, "We have obtained samples of this new virus and plan to learn how it starts the heart and other major organs of the deceased. We intend to use this to increase the quality of life for all."

US Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice opposed the plan saying that the Cambodian government holds a great biological weapon and should destroy it immediately. Cambodian officials have yet to comment.

A United Nations team will be dispatched to Cambodia to confirm the safety of biological research in Cambodia.

-i dont think the stuffs true.....i hate zombies i cant deal with em
you asked and you shall receive <3 -:)

Sasquatch

I think the myth of zombies got started by medicine men who have drugged people to the point of being like a "zombie" and then have directed them to kill people. There are naturally occurring pharmacologicals that, when given to someone, would induce a sense of someone being a "zombie". There are such substances known to be used by medicine men who have had such "zombies".

Sasquatch

Make sure you hit it in the head. A head shot is one of the only ways to kill a zombie. Or you could just cut off it's head, or bash it's brains out as "The Walking Dead" has instructed! :D

Boudica

Well that is a scary thought. Does anyone wonder where this virus that creates zombielike creature came from? Do I hear conspiracy theory? Lol! Either way I want to stay dead once I am dead.

Talaria

Has anyone ever seen the serpent and the Rainbow? I remember seeing that movie when I was younger. In Haiti they use a poison I believe made out of ground puffer fish, a poisonous toad and Datura (aka Jimson weed, which is HIGHLY toxic if ingested.) The mixture is called Zombie powder. It was used in hoodoo to disorient a victim which caused hallucinations, fever and temporary paralysis. During the paralysis the person seems to be dead. I believe it was used for revenge because the person would actually be buried alive and wake up in a coffin. Talk about a bad day huh? I also know that Juliette used Mandrake root to fake her death in Romeo and Juliett.

I personally hate modern zombies...and by hate I mean if I saw one I would probably run into a wall, they scare the S*** out of me. The Rabies virus as been linked to zombies.

Dianna

Man, it is rather scary to hear that might be some disease spread by mosquitoes that turns people in to Zombies. I am going to have to go research that to see if it is true!

Nadai

There has been a small outbreak of �zombism� in a small town near the border of Laos in North-Eastern Cambodia.
The culprit was discovered to be mosquitoes native to that region carrying a new strain of Malaria which thus far has a 100 percent mortality rating killing victims in fewer than 2 days.

After death, this virus is able to restart the heart of it�s victim for up to two hours after the initial demise of the person where the individual behaves in extremely violent ways from what is believe to be a combination of brain damage and a chemical released into blood during �resurrection.�

Cambodian officials say that the outbreak has been contained and the public has no need to worry.

General Ary Serey had this to say, "We have obtained samples of this new virus and plan to learn how it starts the heart and other major organs of the deceased. We intend to use this to increase the quality of life for all."

US Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice opposed the plan saying that the Cambodian government holds a great biological weapon and should destroy it immediately. Cambodian officials have yet to comment.

A United Nations team will be dispatched to Cambodia to confirm the safety of biological research in Cambodia.

-i dont think the stuffs true.....i hate zombies i cant deal with em
you asked and you shall receive <3 -:)
This would be exactly how a zombie apocalypse movie would start. Idiot doctors trying to make pople live forever, but accidentaly turning half the world into zombies leaving the other half having to fight for survival. I definately believe that, if this virus were real, it could potentially be used as a weapon. Conspiracy, indeed!
Checked out the website. Thought, apparently, it's unlikely for a zombie pandemic, it is still terrifying to think about.