Weekend plans

jason

empty
Weekend plans

So whats everyones plans for the weekend? If the rain lets up, it looks like I may be trying to repair part of my roof.

doodlebug

That doesn't sound like too much fun, but everybody needs a roof! My plans aren't much more exciting...just going to clean out the garage, maybe a couple of closets, and if I'm really adverturous I'll haul all my old junk over to the Good Will. WooHoo!

LilOne1989

Laying around and watching TV here, between being on the computer and talking on the phone. Pretty boring I guess huh?

tater03

I had to take both of my sons to their soccer games this morning. first one at 9:00, second at 10:30. I love watching them play, but sometimes it makes for a long day.

jason

empty
tater03;60 said:
I had to take both of my sons to their soccer games this morning. first one at 9:00, second at 10:30. I love watching them play, but sometimes it makes for a long day.
My one brother has two boys in football this time a year. It takes all day as they are in different groups and teams. So I see how that is.

doodlebug

Well this weekend shoud be more of an adventure. I'm house sitting for a friend who has a dog that snores...LOUDLY! Yawn...boy am I tired!

jason

empty
Do you bake your pumpkin seeds? I love doing that, add a little salt and you have a great snack.

Kveldulfr

The Evening Wolf
As for my weekend plans, I will be either at a car show or working on my car, then at a year-end gathering of some of my car oriented fellows.