Vampires

Katie

I feel like Twilight ruined the image of all vampires throughout time. I can feel all of them shaking their heads in disagreement. Edward Cullen isn't a vampire, vampires are unrelenting and frightening. He is a fairy who sparkles and lives in a forest :/

Myrddin

I feel like Twilight ruined the image of all vampires throughout time. I can feel all of them shaking their heads in disagreement. Edward Cullen isn't a vampire, vampires are unrelenting and frightening. He is a fairy who sparkles and lives in a forest :/
A blood-drinking fairy.;)

magickz

I need to visit the library soon. We actually went last week for a mani/pedi set (me and 2 sister in laws), and the guy who did our hair gave out free books. He had nothing on vamp's though so I was a little bummed.

Nadai

Don't forget his weekends spent frolicking with deer;)

Katie

I don't even remember much detail anymore from the one twilight book i managed to get through alive. I think all the sparkling clogged up my memory. I think for this year's Halloween party i'll just roll around in glitter and go as a vampire.

Artemis

So, historically, Dracula was not a real blood sucking Count who roamed his estate for victims in order to keep himself alive? He was not allergic to sunlight, and did not have those long sharp teeth? Those are just myths, right?

Nadai

I don't even remember much detail anymore from the one twilight book i managed to get through alive. I think all the sparkling clogged up my memory. I think for this year's Halloween party i'll just roll around in glitter and go as a vampire.
hilarious:D

Nadai

So, historically, Dracula was not a real blood sucking Count who roamed his estate for victims in order to keep himself alive? He was not allergic to sunlight, and did not have those long sharp teeth? Those are just myths, right?
He liked to eat his meals while watching his impaled victims die, but from what I've learned he never actually ate one of them. Just an add-on to the legend;)

Katie

hilarious:D
Haha thank you! I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who finds the whole twilight fad ridiculous. Someone needs to bring back the old style vampires into this generation or they're goign to keep on believing that vampires are sparkly and look like RPats.

Myrddin

Historically, no, he was not. Vlad Dracula was just a regular blood-thirsty butcher. So was his dad. I don't know all the things they did for the Order of the Dragon, but there are some pretty nasty things in there, committed by both men. As far as I know, though, only Dracula impaled his victims on large stakes, though Dracul was equally as nasty.