Vampires

Sasodara

~~bLooDsTaInEd~~
Vampires

Well, I'm doing a research topic on vampires for my myths and legends class. I was just checking out htis site and was wondering if any of you know some good sites to look at for some info.

the lore and legend goes way back.....back to the dawn of creation

When god made lilith...he then made adam....they got into a arguemnt about sex, she said because she was created the same way as adam that she should get top during sex...adam wouldnt give in and then she ran away....he went to god and told him what happened, he sent out three angels to look for her..i belive lucifer got ahold of her...and she was giving birth to the foulest creatures on earth and the angels told her to return to adam or they would kill 1000 children a day...need i remind you that she was giving birth to 10000 children a day so she refused and ran again (i belive) and went into the land of nod and realized she could survive off the darkness and live there......well now god being all pissed and mad creates eve...to surve adam and all the good ****...had two sons cain kills able blah blah blah.....cain runs away to the land of nod and meets lilith there and she teaches him her ways and teaches him how to live of the darkness and so forth.....thats where the very first mother and father of vampires come from!!!!

I belive this to be correct to the best of my knowledge....if im worng im sorry but its the legend that i know and its also 400 am my time so forgive me if shits not right....just trying to help out...hope you enjoy!!!!!:)

Nadai

I think you got it all right... though I'd like to add that Lilith fed off of children, babies. Back then people believed that the reason for SIDS was because Lilith would come at night and feed off of babies and in the morning the life would be drained out of them. So mothers would stay in their baby's nursery and sing to keep Lilith away which is where the term Lullaby originated from, Lilith-be.

Dianna

Yeah it sounds pretty good. Kind of makes me feel bad for Eve though, I mean she wasn't even Adams first choice, she was just, sort of, the rebound chic. No wonder she fed Adam the apple.