Reality tv

justbelieve

Are there any reality TV fans here? I have to admit that I'm a junkie! I can't wait for Survivor tomorrow night. Right now I'm watching The Biggest Loser and reading the forum too.

Are you a fan too?

LegendofJoe

I like Hell's Kitchen with Gordon Ramsey. He cracks me up the way he is always yelling.
That is about it for me.
Oh and the Amazing race is also a lot of fun because I love to travel.

Allie-Gator

I have enough reality of my own. I really don't want to watch someone else's. I would rather watch fiction, read fiction, write fiction, blah, blah, blah. Yep, I'm a total reality TV hater, I have never seen one that ever tempted me to watch.

justbelieve

Hoarders is quite funny and sad all at the same time. I can't believe people can live that way. I also watch American pickers, now that one is pretty cool. I do love GOrdon too, in Hell's Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares!

LegendofJoe

Hoarders is quite funny and sad all at the same time. I can't believe people can live that way. I also watch American pickers, now that one is pretty cool. I do love GOrdon too, in Hell's Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares!
I actually like the British version of Kitchen Nightmares better than the American version. It feels more "off the cuff."
The American series is a little too polished and predictable.

justbelieve

You know I have seen that one too on some higher station and I loved it. There is a lot of swearing and griping back and forth. Have you ever seen a show where the restaurant was not turned into something amazing?

Ladyhawk

Unfortunately, I'm not a huge fan of reality tv either. Most of the time I just leave the tv on as background noise and end up watching something completely random. I think the last reality show I watched was the one with the little kids doing beauty pageants. It is cute at times, but some of the things that parents will have their 6-7 year old kids wear is just plain wrong.

NothingToFear

Another one here-I don't like reality TV. I hate all the wannabe star shows, but I do occasionally watch the Gordon Ramsey shows. He's a genius in the kitchen and a real beast to work for. Oh, I tell a lie! I like the airport shows too!

Liz

I am a Biggest Loser junkie. I have seen every season. I love seeing the transformations!
I also have been getting into American Idol. I did not used to watch it, but Steven Tyler just cracks me up!

greekgoddess31

I am not a huge fan of reality TV myself but I do watch Hoarders occasionally and my significant other likes to watch Intervention. The shows like Survivor and Biggest Loser just annoy me.

Bobby Givens

I can't stand the stuff! I think "reality" TV is not at all reality. I mean come on have you ever watched 'The Real Housewives"? No housewives I know spend all their days out shopping and lunching. I much prefer to stick with fiction.

Nadai

Fiction is my thing. I cannot stand reality television. My reality is the only reality I have the time for.