Pillsbury bullet

Enertia

It was a extremely hot day and this lady had just finished her grocery shopping. She puts her groceries in the backseat and gets into her car. Suddenly, she hears a loud bang and something hits her in the back of the head. She realizes she has been shot, an when she touches the back of her head can feel her brain leaking out. She is too afraid to move and a passerby notices her and calls 911. I am betting the ambulance had a good laugh when they arrived. Turns out a can of biscuit dough popped in the heat of the car. This mini explosion hurtled grapes at the head of the lady. She did have a concussion, but it was smushed grapes on her head, not brains leaking out. I have heard variations of this urban legend and it makes me giggle every time. It is based off a real story, and I can not help but wonder if the lady was a blonde?

Toni

I have heard this one as well but not with the grapes, just with the biscuit dough. I would have hated to be the woman when she found out what really happened. She will never, never, never, ever live it down.

Isis

Yes, I've heard this one too, although the grapes are a new twist.

I think if something this embarrassing happened to me, I'd have to change my name and move. ;)