Multiples of three...

the number three revolves around me all the time. i was born, october 3rd 1987 at 333pm and if i take my letters in my name and ss number and date of birth it adds up to a three...everything i do is in three!!!!

Nadai

I agree with Rhonda. Often times in the Bible, in fact, most times in the Bible, women are depicted as evil and are always blamed. The only women I can think of who weren't seen as evil were the two Marys and Ruth. All of the others were thought of as responsible for every evil. Samson lost his strength because he was tricked by a woman, Job's wife was seen as evil because she told him to turn away from God. Kings killed men for the sake of bedding their women and the women were always blamed; biggest example, look at Eve. As for the number nine, discoveries are still being made today of texts that were meant to be in the Bible or of mistakes that were made during the compilation of books that went in to the Bible. I think the gender confusion is valid as well. Why is it that God can be man when we still call Earth our mother? They are both life-giving. There are still questions as to whether or not Jesus was white so why can't God be a woman. Afterall creation and birth fall into woman's territory not man's, according to society. But because of our Patriarchal society, men have a problem with admitting the possibility that a being of such power could be a woman, when in actually, there is no creature greater than woman.
As far as the number three goes, both three and seven are significant numbers according to the Bible, but I've learned that the number seven has a bit more significance to God, especially because of the sabbath.

Rhonda Tharp

Jonny, I see what you are saying about the dates. I had been taught and had read about the pagan influences of surrounding cultures onto Christian ideas and customs. The fact that paintings, sketches and sculptures in the Renaissance depicted the devil with the trident (Poseidon reference), with the horns of a ram and snout of a pig (Celtic goddess references), were used to not only persuade and inform people of Christianity, but to remind them that the "old" ways were now against their God, and should not be practiced anymore because they were evil.