How long to keep the tree up?

Isis

For those of you who celebrate Christmas, how long are you keeping the tree up? Is it gone already? I'm not religious, but I usually keep mine up until after January 6 (Epiphany), mostly because it seems like a good day to end Christmas festivities.

Isis

Well that is today, so I guess I'll have to start working on it this weekend. My tree looks so pretty this year, though, that I'm having a hard time getting motivated. ;)

Myrddin

Probably, if it were up to me, I'd never take it down. However, since we get a real tree, and my mother doesn't like to leave it up too long after the holidays, it is already down. Taken down on January 1st, this year.

greekgoddess31

Mine was down a few days after Christmas, mostly because I have to take it down when I have the time or it will never happen.

RLynn

I took down my Christmas Star avatar and put Jörmungandr in its place. Mine was the house without a Christmas tree for the second straight year, because my income has not kept up with inflation, and I don't have the heart to impose the death penalty on any of the few evergreens in my seven acre woods. Maybe next year.....

Athena

I'm thinking of leaving mine up until February. Then, maybe I'll remove the ornaments and decorate it with pink hearts. ;) Thus far, I am just not feeling an iota of motivation to even touch the tree.

Isis

I'm thinking of leaving mine up until February. Then, maybe I'll remove the ornaments and decorate it with pink hearts. ;) Thus far, I am just not feeling an iota of motivation to even touch the tree.
Haha, I understand as I was not motivated either. Then I woke up this morning and my husband had already taken off all the decorations and packed everything away!