Has anyone heard this one?

So she died from using the massager on her neck? I've never heard of that happening before. Has it been confirmed that was the cause of death? Maybe she could have had a heart attack or something? Sounds like a strange thing to happen!

Toni

For it to be a legend, I think you would have to know how she died. I'm with CuriousAlice. It could have been a heart attack or other related natural death. What makes it a legend?

Nadai

I agree. It's not much of an urban legend. Perhaps you meant to post this one in the "Offtopic" section.
The article says that the massager got entangled in her necklace and choked her to death or made her black out. It isn't so far fetched. I have such a massager. There is a warning label that says to remove any jewlery around your neck and to bind hair so as not to become tangled. The massager has balls that vibrate and your hair and/or jewlery can get caught-it's not a far leap that once you are caught in something like that, especially your necklace, you can be choked by it. It's unfortunate that such a thing happened, but warning labels are in place for a reason.