Favourite horror movie from the past year

What is your favourite Horror movie from the past year?

• The Cabin in the Woods

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chernobyl Diaries

• Dark Skies

• The Last Exorcism, Part 2

• Paranormal Activity 4

• Silent Hill: Revelation3D

• Sinister

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Texas Shainsaw 3D

• Underworld: Awakening

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • The Woman in Black

• Total voters

Myrddin

For all you Horror fans, what was your favourite movie that's been done in the past year? I myself just loved Sinister. {If missed one in the poll, well, just post it. :D}

E. M.

Nadai

Underworld is the only one I've seen, but it was awesome. I have all of the others; I will get that one next. The only other one I liked that's not on the list is Haunting in Connecticut, but I think that probably came out a while ago.

Myrddin

I never saw Underworld. I did also enjoy Chernobyl Diaries, The Woman in Black and Paranormal Activity 4. But Sinister is definitely my favourite. Creeeepy! The Cabin in the Woods and Dark Skies I never got a chance to see, though I would like to. I know The Cabin in the Woods is out on DVD now, but the trick is tracking it down through the library first. Ugh, such a long wait.

I was only able to post so many options in the poll before it made me stop, so if it's a little scarce, that's why.

E. M.

Nadai

You should look into it. Underworld is pretty good, all of the ones I've seen anyway. I remember hearing about the Black Swan, that it was a very good movie, but nope, not for me.

Myrddin

I actually got Black Swan, I quite enjoy it. Amazing performance from Natalie Portman. It is very dark - exactly my kind of thing.

I shall check out Underworld. They're the ones with Milla Jovovich, right?

E. M.