Do you get creeped out?

Urban legends, especially ones about serial killers and ghosts, creep me out so much even though I'm not really a believer in the supernatural. There is still something about those creepy legends that gives me the chills.

Chablis

I thought that was the whole point...of most of them any way. I love looking them up too, to see if there is any truth to the tales. Snopes.com is an awesome website for fact checking an urban legend.

Nora_Rose

I love scary stories and I still get creeped out! I watch those paranormal television shows and when I go to bed I get so paranoid. Every noise or shadow makes me want to call Ghostbusters!

Allie-Gator

That's the point. It's sort of like telling ghost stories around the campfire when you're camping. Being scared is fun! At least it is too me.

Myrddin

Ghostbusters won't be much help if it's a vampire or werewolf, though. Or a witch. Who are "Wicca good and love the earth and women power, and I'll be over here." (Buffy, the Vampire Slayer.)

Toni

CouriousAlice, they creep me out too. I do not like them at all. I can't watch that stuff on T.V. or I will have nightmares. I guess I'm basically a "Glenda the Good Witch" kind of person. I do believe that if you put off good aura then the good spirits will be drawn to you. :D

yeah I usually get creeped out, too! but that's the thrill, even though you are scared you are still curious and would like to hear more horror stories! lol :p

magickz

The only thing that actually creeps me out are hard-shelled bugs. I will take out a wild racoon or a crazy squirrel, even pet a wild swan (in the UK) before I mess with any bugs. Movies are nothing too me, unless there are bugs in them. :(