Difference between hesiod and aeschylus' depiction of the conflict between prometheus and zeus?

Mikusboi

Hello I am writing an essay on this topic and I'm trying to find some differences between Hesiod and Aeschylus. So far I've gathered that Hesiod dislikes women and believed that Zeus already knew he was being tricked by Prometheus when he gave Zeus bones shined with fat. Aeschylus' account on the conflict is that Zeus really was fooled by Prometheus' trick. I've also found that Aeschylus views Prometheus' punishment for stealing fire as torture and describes it in more detail than Hesiod.

fibi ducks

Hello I am writing an essay on this topic and I'm trying to find some differences between Hesiod and Aeschylus. So far I've gathered that Hesiod dislikes women and believed that Zeus already knew he was being tricked by Prometheus when he gave Zeus bones shined with fat. Aeschylus' account on the conflict is that Zeus really was fooled by Prometheus' trick. I've also found that Aeschylus views Prometheus' punishment for stealing fire as torture and describes it in more detail than Hesiod.
What's the Aeschylus play? I read the Hesiod, and couldn't make it out. THat is - I couldn't figure out what was going on between Zeus and Prometheus. It was really confusing to me.