Did anyone catch the nod to lost on once upon a time tonight? spoiler

WinterWitch

I've talked to two people tonight that watched Once Upon a Time and neither one of them caught it, so I am hoping that maybe someone on here did. Did anyone notice the name of the candy bar that the doctor picked up when he was near the entrance to the mine? It was an Apollo bar! They were the candy bars the Dharma group made on Lost. Kate found the first one in the Swan. Nice nod to the fans of another great show.

N

nvsr4u

I would like Rachel Portman's "The Little Prince". There's a good DVD of it by the BBC.

greekgoddess31

I never got into Lost so I would not have caught it anyway. I do love Once Upon A Time though. I can't wait to see how everything shakes out.

magickz

You know I watched that last night and I thought I caught it at first but come to think back, no I did not. We watched Lost years after it came out and we ended up watching them only on the weekends to get caught up.

Toni

I did , I did catch the name of the candy bar and thought it quite ironic. Kind of a HaHa moment. I did not know that is came from another series though. Like gg, I never got into the "Lost" show. I will agree that you really have to watch this one (Once Upon a Time) close to catch everything that goes on. We usually go back sometime during the week and watch the most current episode again.

I would have never known this if you hadn't pointed it out. But then, I have never seen "Lost" although I tried to catch episodes occasionally, I was never able to.