Crazy gas prices

greekgoddess31

I am just floored that gas prices are creeping back up towards $4! I sure hope this doesn't last long, but with all the unrest in the oil manufacturing countries lately, I don't see it going down any time soon. It is about $3.55 a gallon in my neck of the woods. How is it where you live?

magickz

I can tell you from living on both the west and the east coasts, both are just as bad lately. Its like over night the prices just decided to sky rocket and it hurts more since we were starting to finally get used to somewhat lower prices.

Diana

In my neck of the woods, it is sold by the Liter, we pay today $1.26 a liter, which is roughly $5.04 per gallon. It sucks because it is going to put the cost of food up too.

Bobby Givens

Diana that is terrible, I am sure we will be there soon. We went from around $2.80 to $3.55 in 1 day last week. It is creeping up every day from there. It will raise the cost of everything which we really can't afford at this point since a lot of people are still unemployed or underemployed.

Skeptic sister

Vancouver, Canada, is selling gas for $1.35 per metric liter... that's $5.40 per US gallon, folks. UGH

The cost of fuel is reflected in the local grocery stores... the cost of produce has sky-rocketed.

Nadai

I have a friend who lives in Alaska... she tells me that gas is $4.99 per gallon and the price of food is astronomical because it arrives by barge once a week. She told me that a pack of bacon can cost up to $11!

magickz

A friend of mine out in Phoenix AZ said he almost had a heart attack when he filled up his "eco car" and it cost him almost 100USD. I would just about freak if that happened to me, I mean I know what my car holds and I know what the truck holds but for an eco car??