Are you a sunrise or sunset person?

MysticSunshine

Is there one you prefer over the other? For some I guess it would depend on where you are located. We are on the Gulf Coast and personally like both! Although at this time of year with DST you have to wait a long time to see the sun set over the gulf but it is worth it. :)

Myrddin

I have only ever seen the sun set. I would LOVE to a sunrise some time. I have never been anywhere, where I have had the chance to see a sunrise.

Myrddin

I definitely prefer the sunset, but that's largely because I am a nightowl, far from an early bird :D
That's actually quite true for me, too (nightowl, I mean). Would still like to see that sunrise at some point, though.

Nadai

I love sunsets and night life. I am a night owl as well but usually not by my choosing so on many occasions I have the privelage of seeing both the sunset and then sunrise.

I like seeing both, at times ive gotten up and got a glimpse at the sunrising, but never seen it from a magnificent view point, well neither have i seen the sunset from places id love to see the sun set. Both can be just as beautiful.

Isis

I like them both. In some ways I prefer sunrises because it's the beginning of the day and everything feels so fresh. On the other hand, it's just too early most of the time. ;)

magickz

Depending on what time I actually wake up I can be either but I need a good hour or two of alone time to wake up on my own. I hate alarm clocks of any type, but if I could only pick one it would be evening all the way.

MysticSunshine

Wow, lot of good responses here. :) Seems we have more night owls though. :) We went fishing on the gulf real early one morning and saw a really nice sunrise so it was worth it. :)

Nadai

There was a beautiful sunrise this morning. It rained all last night so the sky was cloudy, but as the sun rose it broke through and the sky was a beautiful mix of oranges and yellows and red filtering through the clouds. It would have been really nice were it not so hot!!!

Myrddin

There was a beautiful sunrise this morning. It rained all last night so the sky was cloudy, but as the sun rose it broke through and the sky was a beautiful mix of oranges and yellows and red filtering through the clouds. It would have been really nice were it not so hot!!!
That sounds breathtaking.